Today, I decided to write in my way. An informal one. I decided to stop one second and think. For this reason, I please you all, to do the same and to observe the world. Just one second, maybe two. Maybe just the time you need to see how beautiful is this planet. Your planet. My planet. Our planet. I know, this is just a picture. One of the thousands. Here’s why, I please you to imagine. I ask you to be there, outside of the blue. Outside of our limits, of our borders. I please you to see, that the only borders are just green veins we usually call mountains. I ask you to see, that the only obstacles are charismatic pool of water we know with the name of seas.
Everything out there is connected by the shade of mighty colors. Everything out there is linked by the silent mystery of perfection. A perfection we believe to not be real, in front of a religion, in front of a flag, in front of a culture, in front of a science.
In this number, we have decided to be informal and to be united in our feelings and in our numbers. We have being so through the shape of a trip. One of those, which constraints humans under the social issue of being immigrants. One of those, which forges us with the lucky label of being travelers. One of those, we could use to integrate our knowledges and instead we waste through the social meaning of a border.


No comments:
Post a Comment